Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It begins..

This was all bourne out of my application to become a sponsored LineBreak athlete. For some people who hear this they ask me "Whats LineBreak?" for others... the simple answer comes back "Cool!" the first is always followed by the second after they find out!
Follow?

So... my plan is this. I have never blogged anything. Im good with sending people emails, but thought I would venture out into the big bad world of blogging. All the cool kids are doing it - right??

My aim is for this blog to be my headspace, but also for you all to be able to take a peek inside and see whats going on there. Its also to allow all my friends from LineBreak to keep up with what Im doing, and as a sponsored athlete, to keep some kind of a record as to whats going on, how training is, when I find things tough, when I find things rewarding, and when I am feeling flat, tired, un-motivated, lazy, pumped, keen or whatever.

Stay tuned my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment