Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Its tough sometimes

Some days are just like a whole lotta hard work aren't they? Seriously, at present we are packing up our unit ready to sell it and then we're buying a 'big persons house'. As exciting as this is, my days are filled with work, and my nights are filled with house stuff, then some of my days are filled with that too!
So for me at the moment, my spare time, all I want to do is collapse down on the couch, and to be quite honest, that ain't gonna get me anywhere. So... after playing Lacrosse on Saturday (I think it was the last game for the season...) going for a little run on Sunday, I had Monday off. No crime in that. To be fair if I was to run again Monday I don't think my ankle would have forgiven me any time soon either.
Tuesday this week was right back on the horse again... that might have been somewhat driven by te fact that I had to stand on the scales Monday, and I didn't like what they told me!!!
I made a deal with Wendy, who I work with when we both noticed our dress pants didn't fit us quite like they should. You know all those bits that make your pants stretch a bit in places you dont want them to stretch, or maybe challenge your buttoning up system a bit?? Those bits.
Stay tuned for this one, I will come back to it next post.
Working at a gym certainly does have its perks, no Im not one of those perky little instructors, or a PT person... none of that I look after University Sports Clubs, Uni Games, Social Sport & Marketing. So working at the gym is a perk. It allows me to get in a quick workout before work (which this morning's certainly was) and means I have NO EXCUSES for getting there regularly.
In the meantime, its back to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment