Thursday, November 5, 2009

Up & About

Well, as we all know getting out and about ends up with sore muscles and tired little eyes. I have had a bit of a case of both of late, so Wednesday just gone I was lucky enough to book myself in for a massage!!
We have a massage therapist at work so one of the perks of knowing the person who you've booked in with to revive your legs is that when you book for 45mins you get 1 hours worth! Amazing. It really helped me clean out all the crap, the lactate and feel so so much better for it. This weekend will be a quiet one exercise wise as we have weddings, family dinners, christenings and the like however to be brutally honest, I am sick of being on my bike, so a weekend off will be wonderful.
We had a BUG breakfast at work the other morning and as much as it was cycling cycling and still more cycling, it was lovely just to spend some time with the common interest, without having to have my bum in the saddle!!

Hot tip, find yourself a user group at work. They shouted me breakky AND a hot tasty coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment