Sunday, January 3, 2010

THAT time of year

So today is my first day back at work, its tough. I was on my bike riding the wee little 5.1km up here and all I wanted to do was keep riding south, not stop at work. It was a perfect day, I needed to do the k's for my tour ride, and the first day back at work is never an exciting time, lets be honest!!
Oh, and the size of my belly after Christmas and New Years celebrations certainly left something to be desired. I think my sweet tooth (think?? know!!) got the better of me, despite telling people to give a miss to the mince pies, honey biscuits, apricot balls etc, saying no is a skill Im yet to develop.
So the ride was definately appealing. That said.... 4 more days of work after this little fella and I get another week of leave before playing a week of basketball. Now THATS a good arrangement. Melbourne, basketball and SALES shopping... bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment