Monday, July 12, 2010

I have a date

Finally, after all this time, I have a date for my ankle surgery. I originally booked in 4 September 2009.... .... .... .... .... .... 12 months later - surgery date 10 September.
What a wonderful advertisement for our private healthcare system in Australia. As happy as I am with my public experience, I have HATED WAITING. Timing isn't great either, as now I miss Uni Games - the hilight of my working year (for the first time since 1999!!!) and I will be in a cast for my brothers wedding. GREAT.
Still I am completely and forever thankful that I haven't paid a cent for the whole experience. That I have my choice of surgeons... and that he is the surgeon of choice for one of our local AFL clubs here.... so quality is assured.
Well, I'll leave it for now, but rest assured its the beginning of greater things... or more accurately... posts.
My aim?? I want to do the kiddy ride for the TDU this year... Sad isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment