Tuesday, November 23, 2010

And Im in a boot...

So I can shower, and I can walk (as opposed to hop or crutch) however I STILL have to sleep in this clunker. Its a beast of a thing, it looked stunning at the two weddings and formal 40th I went to this month as well. I have had limitless conversations with random strangers (which I LOVE - those of you who know me, know I will pretty much chat with anyone!) however .... please please please is it time to start my rehab proper?

I am allowed to do massage, heat, flexion & extension. Thats it. I see the physio again Monday & he will hopefully book me in to start rehab doing some hydro that Friday. I can't wait. Like - really can't wait. 

Well, as for my shrivelled leg once I got my cast off after 7 weeks... how was it? For those who like skinny, hairy and completely shedding 7 weeks of skin - read on. Those who don't - might want to give this one a miss...

















No comments:

Post a Comment